Thursday, March 03, 2005


The nasty exam is over now! i didn't do good, nevermind! i can feel strongly that my life is changed now, i spent the few days after exam searching for a suitable full-time job. and , wow!.. surprisingly i found out that i have allot of choice! i didn't know it before. it's good and gives me a hopeful view.

anyway, here i am again, back to my normal life. There are many things that i like to do, many plans for future. we are also getting close to new year in iran. apart from some boring customs that i should attend, i love new year because it's in Spring and makes everything fresh and lovely.

I'm making myself ready to live in this world!

PS : what does it mean when a mother tells her doughter to take more care of herself today? my mom said it when she saw me getting ready to go out today, i asked her why but she just laughed and promissed she will tell me later but not now,... im still wondering why.

4 Comments:

Blogger TTIM said...

Welcome back! Perhaps your mother is concerned that you have neglected your health while taking exams?

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GooD

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GooD

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GooD

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cheap Domain Registration FREE hit counter